When you have your Excel-file open in Microsoft Excel...
1. Click the File tab
2. Click Save As
- To see the "Save As" dialog box in Excel 2013, you have to choose a location and folder.
4. In the Save as type list, click PDF (*.pdf)
- If you want the file to open in the selected format after saving, select the "Open file" after publishing check box.
- If the document requires high print quality, click Standard (publishing online and printing).
6. Click Save
MacWhen you have your Excel-file open in Microsoft Excel...
1. Select all sheets that you want to convert to the PDF. Use either CMD or SHIFT to select several sheets.
2. Under the tab Page Layout, open Page Setup to setup header/footer, margin, etc.
Note: In the Excel table there should now be blue dashed lines that indicate page breaks and sides in the PDF.
3. Press File > Print... or press CMD-P to open the print menu.
4. In the dropdown-menu (bottom-left corner), select Save as PDF... and save the file as usual.